Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Updates, updates, updates

So recently I quit my job. It was a part time job as a waitress and my first real job. To be honest, quitting was terrifying. Now, however I've got my own HubPages account where I can write articles and earn money through Google Adsense. I'm pretty excited about it, it's going to be challenging but once I get the hang of writing good articles I'm sure it'll go well. My biggest problem seems to be deciding what to write about, I always question whether people will find my articles interesting or not. But lets be real. Everything is interesting to someone. So really there's nothing for me to stress about. If you ever wanna check it out, to see what I'm writing bout or to start your own HubPages here's the link to my profile: http://deannaerskine.hubpages.com/

On a semi side note I've finally decided what I'm going to go by in the writing world. Deanna Erskine just seems like a name that isn't really going to catch attention. It doesn't stand out enough. So I'm going to use my middle initials. Yes initials, plural. I have two middle names, which lucky for me, makes my name stand out when I put it all together. So instead of Deanna Erskine I'm going to go by Deanna J. E. Erskine in the writing word.

Oh. And I finally forked out for a laptop! It's only a little netbook (11.6' screen) but it's perfect for me and I love it. It's so much easier having this thing as well as my desktop. When no one's home I can chill in the living room with the dog and the tv and do my writing, and general web surfing. Or, in the evenings I can disappear to my room and relax on my desktop while my laptop charges up.

NaNoWriMo is in just over a month! I'm super excited, and a little nervous, but very determined. This year I'm going to be a winner. I haven't decided which Idea I'm going to go with yet, but I'm got a very good ones up my sleeve. November will be a fun month.

No comments:

Post a Comment